Monday 22 September 2008

Rainbow

Rainbow Bridge
There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth. It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of its many colors. Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge, there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass. When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place.
There is always food and water, and warm Spring weather. Those old and frail animals are young again. Those who have been maimed are made whole again.
They play all day with each other. But there is only one thing missing. They are not with their special person who loved them on earth. So, each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up. The nose twitches, the ears are up, the eyes are staring, and this one suddenly runs from the group.
You have been seen, and when you and your special friend meet, you take him or her in your arms and embrace. Your face is kissed again and again and again and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet. Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated.
I have set my rainbow in the clouds,
and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

A rainbow in the morning
Is the Shepherd's warning,
But a rainbow at night
Is the Shepherd's delight.

O beautiful rainbow, all woven of light!
There's not in thy tissue one shadow of night;
Heaven surely is open when thou dost appear.
And bending thee above, the angels draw near and sing,
"The rainbow! the rainbow! The smile of God is here."






It takes both the sun and the rain to make a beautiful rainbow.

Rainbow Paintbox


I can see a rainbow,
see it in the sky, see it when the rain has gone away.
All the colors of the rainbow in the sky so high,
I can name them all for you today:
Red there is, a rosy red, a red so bright and bonny,
and orange as a tiger lily leaf, so bold and tawny,
yellow as the blazing sun, that gives us all our light,
and green as grass beneath our feet,
blue as the sky so bright.
There's indigo, as dark as night,
and violet like flowers.
These are the colors nature paints the sky
with after showers.

Hung on the shower that fronts the golden West,
The rainbow bursts like magic on mine eyes!
In hues of ancient promise there imprest,
Frail in its date, eternal in its guise.



Triumphal arch, that fills the sky when storms prepare to part,
I ask not proud Philosophy to teach me what thou art.

Seven roses for seven days!
Now they're over, I go my ways;
With me the thought of a good week goes,
Every day was a rainbow rose.


Walk on a rainbow trail,
walk on a trail of song and all about you will be beauty.
There is a way out of every dark mist, over a rainbow trail.

God put the rainbow in the clouds, not just in the sky. It is wise to realize we already have rainbows in our clouds, or we wouldn't be here. If the rainbow is in the clouds, then in the worst of time, there is the possibility of seeing hope... We can say 'I can be a rainbow in the cloud for someone yet to be.' That may be our calling.


When I Look At The Rainbow


Lord when I look at the Rainbow you have placed in sky so
blue, it reminds me that all your promises are true
Your Rainbow reminds me that those who believe on you
are few, yet you have called us your little Ewe
Lord when I look at the Rainbow I see it's hue, it reminds
me that your love for us true
Your Rainbow in sky so blue, reminds me to keep praying
through
Lord when I look at the Rainbow it reminds me of your
promise to all of your creatures some of whom are of
different features
Your Rainbow and it's many colors reminds me that it
represents some whom are called colored
Lord when I look at your Rainbow and see how it's colors
are bright, it reminds me to do what is right
Your Rainbow I have never seen at night, this reminds me
to stay in the light
Lord when I look at your Rainbow it reminds me of your grief
because of our unbelief
Your Rainbow have no pot of gold, but your wonderful story
of love it has told
Lord when I Look at your Rainbow it reminds that you
promised to never again destroy the World with a flood
Your Rainbow to me is a sign of your love it represents
your Son's life Blood




Rainbow

I raised the elbow
I have seen the rainbow
It is the celebration of sky
My heart vibrates with joy
Rainbow happens on special moment
Busy life misses it in the speed movement
Waiting for rainbow,
In the raindrops Meadow,
Sky is not showing grace
Rainbow is not in trace


Rainbow with seven colors,
Appears to my beloved,
stays somewhere,
melts in the infinite sky!
Heart felts it’s gay
Rainbow is not mirage
It leaves image in my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment