Thursday 12 June 2008

I am determined to sleep.


I am determined to sleep.

Personally I love Sunday mornings. The calm atmosphere , the cool breeze, the serenity and the privilege of sleeping through whole morning. Actually I love any morning as long as I don’t have to report to work.Several people may vouch for the benefits of getting up early by saying, “Early to rise makes a man healthy , wealthy and wise” where as the truth is early to rise makes a man drowsy all day. The only benefit I had in home of early rising is that I didn’t had to wait in queue to loo. One minute is a long time depending upon which side of door you are.Very few people understand how getting up late is beneficial. They coax and coerce me to rise early. They call me in morning which I return by making it missed call. Some people just fail to appreciate how much money I save by skipping breakfast. Moreover, If only ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz..... was a real word, then I would kick ass at Scrabble.Personally I find it quite ironical. Few years back my mom spend hours trying to make me go to bed and nowadays she spends several hours making me leave it.

To sum up:Please don’t call me on Sunday mornings. I don’t like being interrupted when I am mediating on unconsciousness

No comments:

Post a Comment