Friday 21 August 2009

Pluto versus Goofy

Why does Disney has a double standard?

So correct me if I'm wrong, but both Pluto and Goofy are dogs. Then why the hell is Pluto held the limitations of a traditional dog and Goofy has evolved into a two legged creature with an advanced handle on language, and dress code.

Another question: why doesn't Donald wear pants? He wears a shirt and sometimes a hat. And don't give me that shit he's a duck. If he's a duck then why does he wear a towel when he gets out of the shower?

Another question: how does Disney get away with holding anniversaries every year all year. I thought that saying that every day is special is like saying none of them are.

Another question: Which had the bigger impact on modern life? Roller skates or LSD?

Ok, I'm done. I digressed too far as it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment